dinsdag 15 oktober 2013

Witchy.....DT phunnyface

Almost Halloween it is. And because Phunnyface has this adorable/scary stamp in the shop I had to use it.

I found some great Halloween paper it is from We R Memory Keepers and I used a spider and a text stamp.
I did cut out some bottles from the paper and I used the doily die from Tim Holtz.
On the bottles I used Liquid Applique and some glitter. I colored the fabric with distress ink.
The cute "Zombie Girl" in a close up. I used my Derwent Colorsoft to give her some Halloween colors.

Thanks for visiting my Creatieve World
Hugs Sinikka

4 opmerkingen:

  1. wat een lekkere enge en toch heel kleurijke kaart!!

    Liefs annemarie en merit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love it!
    Liefs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Genialer gehts doch gar nicht, oder? Wenn die übrig bleibt, dann schick sie zu mir (hüstel). Ich finde die Karte einfach nur hammermäßig.

    LG Silvia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een super gave Halloween kaart !! Ik vind die stempel helemaal geweldig ; dat litteken vooral. Mooi papier en mooie details heb je verwerkt op je kaart. xx Christa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks a lot that you leave a comment.
I appreciate it immensely
Hugs Sinikka