donderdag 31 oktober 2013

European Scrap Battle part 5 ( Mixed Media )

I made it with the Mixed Media to round 5....now I have to wait until saturday if I also made it to round 6. 
The theme this time was use a music style. I choose House music ant this is what I made.
I used the great paper from Maja Design. Perhaps not typical for this kind of music style, but this canvas should fit in my craftroom...which it does now :-)
I used lace for the curtains.
A sweet heart on the roof made out of pearls and a embellishment.
Some lace with the roof and a charm at the door.
Cut out a clock from the paper and used a LaLaLand die.
One the clock I used some crackle.
A welcome sign and a sweet door.
On this roof I did put a bigger cord.

Thanks for visiting my Creative World
Hugs Sinikka

3 opmerkingen:

Thanks a lot that you leave a comment.
I appreciate it immensely
Hugs Sinikka