woensdag 25 september 2013

European Scrap Battle part 3

I hope you all did vote the last time :-)

Today I can show what I made for the battle and gosh it was a difficult task.
COLOR IT!!! No black and white allowed. 
First I thought this is going to be easy....but boy was I wrong. I noticed that a LOT of scrap paper has white or black in it. So I had to come up with something else. 
And that is the fun with this battle :-) to be creative and try new things you never done before.

My card
I used distress ink for the background and a fabulous stencil from TCW. I colored the pasta with distress ink and added a flower and a text.
My ATC
So much fun to make. I stamped a flower in different sizes and embossed the flowers in different colors. Than I colored every thing with Distress ink.
My LO
I liked the idea of the ATC so much that I made my own background even on the LO.
 Added some colorful flowers and ribbon
My Mixed Media
Like I said you really have to use a lot of creativity and I was not at all pleased with this one when I made this. So I made a new one that even got worse :-) So I tried to fix the first one and now I really like the result. I used crepe paper and a lot of dylusion and Distress ink. Because it turned out not the way I had thought I didn't care for the text. But I will fix that too.....
And I will show the result later.
Tomorrow we will get our next challenge at the European Scrap Battle and I hope you will give you vote and look at all the beautiful work....I let you know in time :-)

And a BIG WHEEEEEOOOOOOEEEE because I won on those category's
and moved on to the next round :-D

Thanks for visiting my Creative World
Hugs and have a great colorful day
XOX Sinikka

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Erg gaaf, wat een sprekende kleuren!
    grtz.Colien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. De kleuren spatten van het scherm af !! Ik word er gewoon helemaal vrolijk van .... Wat heb je een prachtige creaties gemaakt voor de wedstrijd. En dat allemaal in 1 week he .... SUPERS !! Leuk dat we allebei weer door zijn. Ik ben benieuwd of we tegen elkaar moeten gaan strijden. Dat wordt een hele lastige dan. xx Christa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks a lot that you leave a comment.
I appreciate it immensely
Hugs Sinikka